The importance of setting a goal is that you have an idea of what you want to accomplish in the future. Setting goals motivates you, over come procrastination, and you stay focus.
Medical Schools 1. University of California Davis (UC Davis), Sacramento, California 2.Admission Requirements: Test scores, High School GPA, and completion of college preparatory program 3.Tuition: $11,220 4.Degrees Offered: Bachelors, Masters, and Doctorate 5.Areas of Study and Specialization: Veterinary, psychology, computer science, and so much more 6. 7. Would you like to attend here? Why? Why Not? I would like to go to this go because it has a good veterinary school. I would like to become a veterinarian technologist.
So far my week has been going good. I started practice on Monday it was good and tiring, i am still a little sore from practice. Today i might go to practice or might not because i have to go to tutoring for math. On Monday night when i was doing my hw my cat layed on my hw while i was working on it. I might go to the homecoming dance.
Class Evaluation The things that i liked about this class was that i was able to use a lot of different software programs and setting goals for myself. The things that i didn't like about this class is that we did the same routine everyday. My recommendations are to switch up the routine and doing something different. Yes i do read my life planning journal that i can mark off the goals that i accomplished or write more goals in my journal. Yes because its better to choose the right and making the right decisions. I will pass to others is to use khan academy because it is very useful it can help you with many different things like studying for SAT. I will always remember to CTR and use my life planning journal.
Comments
Post a Comment