Today my day has been going great so far. During 7th period at 12:45 I will be donating blood. I don't like needles but as long i am able to help the people that need blood i will do it. SLC went good yesterday.
Medical Schools 1. University of California Davis (UC Davis), Sacramento, California 2.Admission Requirements: Test scores, High School GPA, and completion of college preparatory program 3.Tuition: $11,220 4.Degrees Offered: Bachelors, Masters, and Doctorate 5.Areas of Study and Specialization: Veterinary, psychology, computer science, and so much more 6. 7. Would you like to attend here? Why? Why Not? I would like to go to this go because it has a good veterinary school. I would like to become a veterinarian technologist.
So far my week has been going good. I started practice on Monday it was good and tiring, i am still a little sore from practice. Today i might go to practice or might not because i have to go to tutoring for math. On Monday night when i was doing my hw my cat layed on my hw while i was working on it. I might go to the homecoming dance.
Jennifer Witterick Jennifer Witterick had moved to Canada and when she was in school the teacher had showed the class the word supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and the class had to write down words so she went home and looked in her dictionary for words and then she went to school the next day and the teacher was asking how many words everyone was able to come up with and she was able to come up with 235 words and the teacher didn't believe her. She also said "If you have a dream, if you have something you've always wanted to do, look within yourself because that is where resourcefulness resides; and go for it" she if there is something that you really want to do go for it and find the resourcefulness inside yourself to accomplish it. A Few Resources Within Me Include: Confident Open Minded Obedience cooperation Equality Hopefulness Awareness Enthusiasm Optimistic
Comments
Post a Comment